Featured Post

Recap of Home Business Bootcamp and Affiliate Marketing Training with George Kosch for 13 March 2020.

Home Business Bootcamp and Affiliate Marketing Training with George Kosch for 13 March 2020.   additional information available  ...

Tuesday, February 18, 2020

Fwd: Never run out of blog post ideas, again with these tips & tricks








Hi!

Is this you too?

You started your blog.

You are so excited and then you sit down to write a blog post and you can't think of anything to write about .or. you've been doing it for a long time and you're stuck in a rut..

If you're like most new or intermediate bloggers, this has happened to you.

It happened to me when I first started blogging and again when I was more advanced, but then started doing just a couple of these things throughout my day and now I have too many blog post ideas. ( and these are really good ideas too, if I may say so myself! )

Now, my problem is having too many ideas! Ha!

I'm sharing exactly what I do in this brand new video to have unlimited blog post ideas.

I'd love to see you use these ideas too so that you can just skip that part of your blogging journey and get ahead much faster.

Watch the video here so you can keep yourself from getting stuck.

My thanks in advance for your attention, consideration, energy, time and trouble.

Have a great day! Enjoy Your week!

To Your Abundant Success!


Cheers,


JoAn ( &  João  (John) )

P.S. If you haven't started your blog yet, there's no time like the present to get started! Here are the steps and special pricing we've worked out for our students. For a limited time, you will also get our WP Fast Launch course (Our $197 WordPress and Bluehost tutorial) for FREE when you sign up for your blog through our referral link.















































---------- Forwarded message ---------
From: Heather & Pete Reese <reese@itsalovelylife.com>
Date: Mon, Feb 17, 2020 at 7:14 PM
Subject: Never run out of blog post ideas again with these tips & tricks
To: Joao <joaoa.desilva2020@gmail.com>

~%Heather & Pete Reese

Unsubscribe | Update your profile | PO Box 1243, Bonsall, California 92003

No comments:

Post a Comment