Featured Post

Recap of Home Business Bootcamp and Affiliate Marketing Training with George Kosch for 13 March 2020.

Home Business Bootcamp and Affiliate Marketing Training with George Kosch for 13 March 2020.   additional information available  ...

Thursday, February 13, 2020

Fwd: Are you in? [Live Stream]








Hi,

 

I've got good news and bad news…

 

The bad news is Secrets Of The Rich is now sold out.

 

That's right. We have no more seats left at the event...

 

What's the good news?

 

Well, I've asked my team if it's possible for us to stream the event to you from the comfort of your home.

 

And they said it can be done.

 

So maybe if you wanted to come but travelling to America or getting to the event just wasn't possible…

 

...you still have a few days to pre-order live streaming of the event.

 

--> Get Access To Live Stream + Full Recording

 

Jon-jon

 

The Asian Dragon Warrior

 

P.S. Once the event begins, this option won't be available again. And only those that watched the live stream will be receiving the recording.

 

 

 

 

 

 



















---------- Forwarded message ---------
From: Dan Lok <dan@highticketsales.com>
Date: Tue, Feb 11, 2020 at 9:05 AM
Subject: Are you in? [Live Stream]

To: <joaoa.desilva2020@gmail.com> 

 

This email was sent to: joaoa.desilva2020@gmail.com
by: dan@highticketsales.com

422 Richards St, Suite 170 Vancouver British Columbia V6B 2Z4

While I have you here - read this:

If you want to keep getting my emails, where I share business and life lessons, tips and tricks I don't share anywhere else, follow these steps to whitelist my emails.

 

By whitelisting my email, you'll always be the first to get invitations to private beta-test groups, access to new trainings, access to my new books, participate in giveaways, know about my speaking tours, and a lot more too.

 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment