Featured Post

Recap of Home Business Bootcamp and Affiliate Marketing Training with George Kosch for 13 March 2020.

Home Business Bootcamp and Affiliate Marketing Training with George Kosch for 13 March 2020.   additional information available  ...

Tuesday, February 4, 2020

Fwd: The good, the bad, the ugly!








Hey, João! HERE!

Post-Christmas (Kuwaza)/ New Years/ Three Kings ((Chinese New Years)) & KINGS! etc  João, popping in!

I'm putting down my Christmas/ New Years' leftovers for this because one of my FAVORITE events of the year is about to happen!

My 2019 Year in Review episode is LIVE on the Goal Digger iPodcast! *ring the bells!*

image

I'm zooming out to look at the BIG picture of 2019 and pull out all the important details --- I'm talking about the good, the bad(UGLY!), the surprises, and the "wow, am I dreaming?" moments that I'm probably still processing! We're talking numbers, money, mom-life, and more. AND Now for the "Deal of the Decade" we'll get to that later in FY 2021...

WE will start planning for the decade. And I'm sharing my prelimresults. Big word there, but that's what we're all looking for, right!? So, I'm peeling back the curtain on how I hit my goals (and surpassed most of them!)

Breaking this down is so important because you know I'm not about keeping my lessons to myself.

The power of education starts with experience, baby. And I'm laying out a full 2019 feast of experiences.

I'm going through it so:
1. You get a chance to miss out on some messes, and
2. You can set yourself up better to get those wins!

Need something to listen to on your way home post-holidays? Or maybe you're needing some alone time after all that good ol' family fun? Ha! Press play on this episode and cozy up - I've got a lot I've learned that I think you'll pop in your back pocket asap.

Plus, this is one of those conversations that really helps put some fresh pep back in your brain and wake up your synapses just in time to be like "Oh hi, 2020, how are ya?"

Here's the full recap, it's all waiting for you.

Stepping back into a full year of big plans and dreams after a season of rest can feel like quite the leap! So, come hang with me for a bit while we piece through the year get ready for 2020 together.

Sound good?

Cião,

João A. d'Silva  

Onward and upward!
And back to my leftovers ;)





















---------- Forwarded message ---------
From: Jenna Kutcher <support@jennakutcher.com>
Date: Thu, Dec 26, 2019 at 9:50 AM
Subject: The good, the bad, the ugly!
To: <joaoa.dsilva2019@gmail.com>

JK

Unsubscribe

Jenna Kutcher 340 S Lemon Ave #4227 Walnut, California 91789 United States

No comments:

Post a Comment