Featured Post

Recap of Home Business Bootcamp and Affiliate Marketing Training with George Kosch for 13 March 2020.

Home Business Bootcamp and Affiliate Marketing Training with George Kosch for 13 March 2020.   additional information available  ...

Tuesday, February 4, 2020

Fwd: 48 Hour Replay + Don’t Miss This!


Hey,

HOLY COW! That was seriously one of my most honest, raw, and exhilarating training videos to date. Thank you so much for being a part of that experience and asking such meaningful questions.

Showing you what's possible for YOUR life has me smiling ear to ear and super excited for you!!

Now, if you didn't get to catch this video LIVE, I got your back.  

You can watch the replay for the next 48 hours right here.

I wish so badly, ten years ago when I had "accidentally started" in the online world I would have had a friend, or a mentor, or an older sister who would have tapped me on the shoulder and said, "Natalie, this works.  Believe in it."

It's why my heart now is in showing people how to do this, so that you don't have to make all the mistakes I made along the way.  You can have me to guide you along the way with my simple-to-follow framework.

Click here to watch now; it will change your life.

Spoiler Alert!

At the end of this training, I announced the opening of Peak Business Academy and the 92% discount I am giving for the next five days only.

Peak Business Academy provides ALL the knowledge you need to build a successful online business even if you aren't techy and have no following at all.... and it is 92% off for the next five days.

Peak Business Academy teaches you everything you need to know.  We cover things like:
  • What to sell?
  • How to Set Yourself Apart From Your Competition?
  • Fear of Charging For Your Products
  • How do you find the influencers to sell your stuff?
  • How do you actually create an ebook or a course  
  • How do you go to things on a website?
  • Do I even need a website?
  • How do you get people to actually show up to buy my stuff?
  • How do you manage your time and set things up so they run on their own and you can make sales when you aren't even actively working on it?
  • Etc... 

I show you step by step by step. So that way you can have perfect certainty knowing that this is going to be a success for you.

CLICK HERE to get this huge 92% discount and start living your dream life TODAY!

I know jumping into something new can be scary. But I promise every investment you put into this you'll get back, plus so much more!

And I don't just mean financially.  You'll get back priceless time with your family and a level of freedom that money cannot buy.  You'll get a chance to make a real impact in the lives of people you can help, and that urge you have that you are "made for more" can come alive.

So, if you're ready to learn how to build a business online where you can work from home, quickly create digital products you can sell online so that you don't have to deal with overhead and inventory, and learn how to market the correct way with your messaging so that you can make a huge difference in people's lives - Peak Business Academy is for you!

Are you ready to change your life?

Let's do this together.  Let me help you.

xo
João

P.S. I offered a SPECIAL BONUS at the end of the call - a private 1:1 30-minute coaching session with me that disappears when the 10th person enrolls in Peak.  We have three spots left! Those spots will go away QUICKLY (probably in the next hour) and are super valuable in getting clarity with which direction you want to take your business!  You don't want to miss out on it!
















---------- Forwarded message ---------
From: Natalie Hodson <natalie@nataliehodson.com>
Date: Tue, Feb 4, 2020, 6:32 PM
Subject: 48 Hour Replay + Don't Miss This!
To: João Silva <joaoa.desilva2020@gmail.com>


Hey João,

HOLY COW! 








No comments:

Post a Comment