Featured Post

Recap of Home Business Bootcamp and Affiliate Marketing Training with George Kosch for 13 March 2020.

Home Business Bootcamp and Affiliate Marketing Training with George Kosch for 13 March 2020.   additional information available  ...

Monday, March 4, 2019

How Money Was Made as a Digital Nomad in Feb 2019?

Hi, 

Welcome to February 2019's business report where I show you how I made money online and traveled full-time last month. It's time to look at this month's update and see how I did. If you'd like to read it later, please save it to Pinterest.

If you're new to Making Sense of Cents, you may be wondering why I would want to publish my business report each month. This all started out as my extra income report because, in the beginning, it was all about the money I was earning from my side jobs. In my side income reports from the beginning, I included all of the income I made except for what I made at my day job. 

However, I left my day job as a financial systems analyst in October of 2013 and my position as an IT Consultant in 2015, now my monthly business reports consist of the many ways I earn a living with my business... See inline below...

Rgds., 

Jon
TheM@6603I-Dr.com
Orlando, FL 32819
USA


No comments:

Post a Comment