Featured Post

Recap of Home Business Bootcamp and Affiliate Marketing Training with George Kosch for 13 March 2020.

Home Business Bootcamp and Affiliate Marketing Training with George Kosch for 13 March 2020.   additional information available  ...

Monday, March 25, 2019

Fwd: Fw: How I quit working Mondays



Don't Worry... Be Happy!





Don't Worry... Be Happy!

---------- Forwarded message ---------
From: Alberto Riehl <alberto@dreamsourceconsulting.com>
Date: Mon, Mar 25, 2019 at 10:08 AM
Subject: Fw: How I quit working Mondays
To: <joaoa.desilva2018@gmail.com>



Yesterday the whole family and I went to these amazing, crystal clear fresh water lagoons.

You walk through the virgin jungle on a wooden path to get there.

We spent all afternoon playing in the water and had a blast!

Not that long ago I couldn't even enjoy Sunday afternoons because my head,

Was already thinking about MONDAY.

Man I hated that!

Having to get up before dark,
Going out in the cold,
Fighting traffic,
And my least favorite was NOT GETTING TO SPEND TIME WITH THE ONES I CARED ABOUT MOST.

Today things are waaaay different!

I just finished making a smoothie with my Son,

Went on a walk with all my kids, (7:51am),wife and dog,

Their teacher will be here in 9 minutes,

And I get to see them ALL DAY while I work from my ocean front home!

LIFE IS A DREAM!

Want to learn How?

I am PERSONALLY teaching 12 more Agents before month end.

Click NOW on my picture above to learn how instantly.



Dream Source Consulting, 30025 Alicia Parkway, Suite 238, Laguna Niguel, CA 92677
Sent by alberto@dreamsourceconsulting.com in collaboration with
Constant Contact


No comments:

Post a Comment